JUST REDUCED from $499,800 to $474,800 for this 3 bedroom 2 FULL bathroom townhouse in Quilchena Park Estates, West Richmond.
What makes this home rather special is that it has a ground entry MASTER Bedroom and two more bedrooms upstairs. A suitable floor plan for those with a teenager or two that what some separation from the parents, or for the person not wanting or able to climb stairs everyday to go to bed.
1,611 sq.ft. makes for a reasonable size and coupled with being an end unit with 2 private patio areas, one for sun lovers while the other helps provide an escape from the heat, there are more nice features to enjoy such as
- a wood burning fireplace (for good old fashioned marshmellow toasting on rainy days)
- a storage shed in the carport (a place for your bikes and tools)
- an upstairs landing for use as a den area
- laundry room next to the kitchen's eating area (not a stacking set up squeezed in a closet)
- an eating area for informal and a dining room for more formal meals
- close to public transit, parks, and the west side dyke (taking the dog for a walk is handy)
See this 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom townhome in Quilchena by calling Bill de Mooy today.
Post Your Comment: